HeadApp helps with Stroke Recovery, TBI, and Degenerative Diseases Treatment
Whether after a stroke, brain damage, or in case of dementia, holistic brain capacity training (neuropsychological-orientated treatment) increases the performance of the brain and involves body, mind, and spirit.
Cognitive therapy benefits the linkage of nerve cells and, as a side effect, increases self esteem. It has been shown to improve the circulation and metabolism of the brain, and this in turn increases general learning ability.
Computer-based brain training is an important part of holistic therapy. Not only can it regain lost skills, but also maintain and strengthen mental abilities.
For this reason, brain training is used by many people to increase performance and to prevent demential diseases. Try it today! Strengthen your brain with HeadApp.
Fields of application
HeadApp can be used in case of:
- stroke (cerebrovascular accident, apoplectic insult, apoplexy, cerebral insult, cerebral apoplexy, apoplexia cerebri, ictus apoplecticus)
- damages to the brain after accidents (traumatic brain injury, cerebral concussion), surgeries (cerebral tumor), lack of oxygen (hypoxic and anoxic brain damage), poisoning (from gases, chemicals, drugs, alcohol, or drug abuse)
- brain hemorrhage (a blood vessel or aneurysm (blood filled eversion of a vessel) rips or bursts inside the brain)
- geriatric diseases (dementia and Alzheimer’s)
- brain infection (meningitis and encephalitis (cerebral inflammation))
- psychiatric diseases (depression, schizophrenia, recuperation, geriatric psychiatry)
- Parkinson’s disease
- multiple sclerosis
from day one
Scientific studies prove: Cognitive therapy is most effective when training on a daily basis. In rehabilitation centers, training is a daily treatment. The patients, however, are usually discharged from the hospital after a few weeks, leaving relatives to wonder: “What now?”.
Often, an outpatient treatment with a licensed neuropsychologist, SLP or occupational therapist follows. But oftentimes, the consultation-hour is too short to complete a brain training. But there is a solution: Training with HeadApp at home!
Almost everybody has a computer, tablet-PC or cellphone with Internet access at home. That is the requirement to work with HeadApp. Patients can train their brain every day. Therapists can view the results online, evaluate the performance, and give advice on how to proceed training.